Monday 14 May 2018

About PrimeCFDs Review

Today we are going to review some of the Online Broker PrimeCFDs is offering to its users. This broker is great for experienced traders and big investors as it offers great benefits for the big accounts that are only accessible with minimum amounts We will review its educational center and its the different types of accounts it offers. PrimeCFDs is owned by Orion Service EOOD and it is established in Bulgaria as one of the leading European platforms.

Trade with primeCFDs

Account types In PrimeCFDs

For the amateur traders it is recommended to start with the  Mini or silver account  that provide a 82% payout  and access to a big variety of educational content.

After that there is a set of "Big accounts" that are recommended only for big investors these accounts are the Gold, Platinum ,Diamond and Rhodium accounts.  Some of these accounts provide the user with a personal PrimeCFDs credit card for withdrawing their earnings directly. Some other accounts also provide entrance tickets to broker conventions and seminars with professional traders.

Educational center in PrimeCFDs

The educational center provides big amounts of knowledge for all the traders including the most advanced ones. Because one of the main things that this broker finds of importance is that all the traders have the best formation before starting to trade.

The educational center includes E-books and videos that will show step by step how to start trading as well as different strategies to get the maximum out of your trades. A trading calendar is included for everyone that asks for it. This calendar shows all the major political economic events that will happen during the next 30 days.. Online webinars are also provided were the most successful traders give out tips and tricks about trading with maximum profit. One of the best thing of the Educational Center is that they provide very good quality trading signals to all the owners of silver accounts and up.

Check our in deep 2018 review of PrimeCFDs

 

About PrimeCFDs Review was originally published on: Online Review Network Service Blog

1 comment:

  1. I can’t believe this happened to me because i just decide to give it try, I was reading about cryptocurrency because i am really interested in investing in cryptocurrency because from the books i’ve read…The digital currency is the future, I saw the bitcoins price and it is way too steep for me financially so i had to read some books about trading because that’s the only way to acquire bitcoins since it’s high. I tried to trade on my own but didn’t go through then i began to look for a trader online. I got to a forum on youtube and i get to see everyone giving testimonies of how the Mr William lee helped them trade bitcoins in less than 3 days. I read some reviews on youtube and i decided to continue doing my research, I got to a forum on disqus and other websites as well and i couldn’t get enough of the Mr William testimonies. I am just seeing his emails everywhere and how he help families and more. I decided to give it a try and had to go for his lowest package at first because i am nervous. Then Mr William lee help me trade 1.3223 btc in less than 4 days and i am ready to invest the whole 1.3223 btc with him again so i can get 6 BTC. I just have to drop this here because i saw his info online and i am on my way to be financially free for the rest of my life. I don’t want to be selfish…. You all should contact Mr William below via email leewilliam664@gmail.com and he will get back to you in no time. You will thank me later for this great info whatsapp +14086012169

    ReplyDelete